ECM Consultant / Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a passionate developer that loves designing, developing, and testing all the different layers of the system he or she is working on. You should have a special care for code maintainability and continuous improvement of software that has already been delivered. We need your help to expand and evolve our modules to make them more flexible, open, and robust.
You'll see the products you have been working on, adopted and transformed into powerful systems, capable of supporting the critical business needs of our customers (some of them are listed here: http://www.answermodules.com/about-us).
Being a full-stack developer at AnswerModules means being committed to quality and performance in all the software you write, no matter whether it will be used only by your colleagues, our partners or by all our customers: your work is going to make the difference !
- Design and develop new APIs, that will be used by customers, partners and developers to implement the most innovative enterprise apps in the EIM field
- Work closely with AnswerModules' R&D to create complex interactive: widgets, components, services, to present business process related information in a user-friendly, actionable way, reinventing how EIM should be done
- Maintain and refactor existing components, widgets and services introducing your favorite new technologies, to make sure the system always runs blazingly fast, with as few as possible delays, even when many computation-intensive task are requested
- Integrate your projects with applications and data streams coming from Enterprise solutions and services, building tools that will make these interactions easier to create and support
- Work side by side with all the teams at AnswerModules, interacting with people from different backgrounds, and using your skills to support our clients’ business and AnswerModules’s operations
Why work at AnswerModules
At AnswerModules you will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment where your impact will be recognizable from day one. If you jump on board, we can guarantee it won't be an easy ride, but it will be one of the most rewarding experiences in your career, one that will allow you to learn a lot and test your whole skill-set on multiple products, which have already been adopted by thousands of users worldwide.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has at least 2 years of experience
- Is able to deal with fast changing schedule and priorities
- Has experience developing responsive web applications, that work across multiple devices and web browsers
- Has a good knowledge of web servers and databases
- Has extensive understanding of the full web technology stack, and has experience working at different levels of it
- Has experience maintaining and refactoring complex web applications
- Knows how to test backend and frontend systems at the unit level and end to end
- Can develop backend applications, preferably in Java/Groovy
- Is familiar with agile methodologies
The ideal candidate for AnswerModules:
- Is a reliable and effective worker; working in a fast growing startup is not for everyone.
- Is creative, fun, and easy to work with.
- Is self-motivated, can excel in both unsupervised solo projects and in tight teamwork.
- Is passionate about our products and our mission, driven by customers’ needs.
- Has a growth mindset and learns quickly.
- Is a critical thinker and always questions dogma, status quo, and the conventional way of doing things
We expect a lot from you, but your efforts will be rewarded by great benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Organic Fresh Fruits
- Top-notch equipment
- Flexible work hours
- Free chocolate
- Much more...